Finally, a way not to ever loose things. Loc8tor Lite, a tiny teardrop of electronics, could be attached to anything you like, from keys to girlfriends.
It can be tracked anytime with the help of a special credit-card-shaped device. The tiny trackable bit starts to flash and beep when the special button is pressed. Hunt for a lost cat becomes a fun police chase, the cat being the police car and you being the high-tech Godzilla, running after, shouting threats to give the bloody cat a spin in a washing machine. A shot of adrenaline and workout for the cat, a lot of fun for you.
What does the thing have to do with laptops? How can it be used? We are not entirely sure. The best we could come up with is this:
- Hide the tag inside the laptop.
- Sell the laptop on eBay, to somebody who lives locally.
- At night, after 4 in the morning, drive to the house of the buyer and activate the alarm in the tracker, waking up everybody inside the house.
- Repeat until the laptop is auctioned on eBay again as faulty.
- Buy the laptop, for fraction of the price.
- Back to step number 2.